- Must I create an account in order to make an online purchase?
For school uniform orders, you must be a registered customer in order to make an online purchase. Alternatively, you may login using your specific school code.
For other products, you may make a purchase as a guest user.
- What is the advantage of creating an account?
Creating an account with us allows you to save all the information from your previous orders and store your contact details and delivery address. This information will show automatically on subsequent orders and saves input time and acts as a reminder of previously ordered sizes.
- How do I obtain the school code?
The school code will be communicated to the students through the school.
- What is ‘’ My Account’’? How do I update my information?
‘’My Account’’ is where all your information is stored for the online purchase: your name and email address, your registered children, your newsletter subscription, your delivery address, your previous orders, your items saved to a wish list.
From ‘’ My Account’’ you are able to modify all registered information by pressing the edit button. You can also reload previous orders directly to your cart, add or delete more children, cancel your newsletter subscription, and change your password.
- I have forgotten my password, what can I do?
On the Login/Create Account page, press ‘’Forgot your password ?’’. A link will be sent to your registered email address for you to re-set the password.
- I have children in 2 different schools; can I access the uniform store for both children from the same login?
You must register the names of each child in the corresponding school through ‘’ Create Account’’ in order to access both schools from the same login.
- How can I know which items are required for my child?
Check our photo gallery by level for your school; you will get a good idea on what your child should be wearing. Then got to ‘’Shop Online ‘’ and filter by level and by gender – you will see all the items corresponding.
- How can I be sure I am selecting the correct size for my child?
For first time orders, we always recommend that you pass to the shop to get the correct fit. However, you may use our size charts for help, which you will find in the product detail page by pressing on the ‘’size charts’’ button.
- Which sizing standards do you use - UK, US, French?
We use several sizing standards according to our different suppliers. Please check our size charts. We have, however, separated the sizes in categories according to the age group.
- How will I know if the item I need is in stock?
You will see the stock status on the product detail page under the product code.
- Can I dictate my order over the phone to a customer sales representative?
Our customer sales representative is not authorized to take any orders over the phone. All online orders must be processed through the website.
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your order has gone through and is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this, your order will not have gone through. Please contact our customer service for help.
- How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can check the current status of your orders by going to ‘’My Account ’’ section, then open ‘’My Orders’’ – the status of your order will show from there.
- When and how can I cancel an order?
If you wish to cancel your order after confirming it, you must immediately contact our customer service to inform them. If the order has been handed over to the courier company, you may no longer cancel the order. Our customer service agents will inform you if this is the case.
- What if I change my mind once I receive the order and return it with the courier company?
You will be chargeable for the delivery both to and from. We do not encourage customers to do this, as we cannot process new orders for customers who refuse delivery at the doorstep.
- How do I pay for a purchase?
All payments for our items are made in cash on delivery.
- Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase?
The amount indicated on your airway bill is the total amount payable to the courier representative inclusive of delivery charges. Please check the ‘’Cash on Delivery’’ icon at the bottom of our web pages.
- Can I pay by cheque or by credit card?
We do not accept cheque payments or credit cards.
- Can I pay in other currencies than AED?
We do not accept any currency other than AED.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated delivery time is 2-4 working days. In peak season (August –September), this might be up to 7 working days. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery as this is contracted to a 3rd party.
- How can I track my shipment with the courier company?
You can track your shipment by clicking on the link to Aramex (our preferred courier partner) and entering your airway bill number when prompted. You will be informed of the status of your shipment.
- Can I return part or all of the items with the courier company after I receive them?
The courier company is only authorized to deliver the package to you and receive payment. They will not accept to return part or all of the shipment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions indicated at the bottom of the page for full information.
- Does the courier company telephone before delivery?
The courier company will not, in most cases, call before passing. For this, we recommend that once you have received the confirmation email, prepare the payment and leave it with any person in the house. Alternatively, you can contact the courier company with the number of the airway bill given to you and request that they deliver you at a specific slot.